Tutoring in maths for students aged 6 – 16 is one of the foundation programmes offered by Tutor Culture.
A FREE ASSESSMENT is conducted for every student to identify areas of weakness and so an individually tailored study programme can be designed.
Tutor Culture’s learning platform creates a positive learning environment that makes achievement natural.
- Combination of face to face teaching and stimulating computer drills
- Caring and committed tutors
- Varied activities to hold students’ interest
- Progress is consolidated with weekly maths homework
- Parents are provided with regular feedback and updates on progress
- Educational games help make maths fun
Are you the kind of student who…
- Wants to be challenged in maths
- Finds maths boring because it’s too easy and you already know the basics
- Needs high achievement in maths for entry into intensive uni courses
- Is good at maths and wants to do even better
- Would much rather learn maths on the computer than from textbooks or worksheets
If so, the Tutor Culture Maths Programme may be the solution for you.